“Technology is capable of doing the job of 50 ordinary people.,
but incapable of doing the job of anyone extraordinary”
Yalochat helps businesses offer a delightful customer experience on their customers' favorite apps – such as Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp – through artificial intelligence. Yalochat uses deep learning (a machine learning technique) to have its solutions learn from their human counterparts to continuously improve the experience.
Yalochat is looking for extraordinary Team Administrative Assistant located in Mexico City, to be a key talent for the growth of the company, giving administrative support and coordinating the operation, together with the General Management and with the multidisciplinary teams to success in the achievement of the daily goals and organizational objectives.
Support the team/department’s effectiveness by ensuring there is a highly effective level of administrative support to the team and its clients.
Be accountable for a broad range of activities from basic administrative tasks, to problem solving and query handling, through to actively contributing to projects within the team/division
Responsibilities and Duties
- Effectively provide professional administration support to the Leaders and Team Members as necessary
- Scheduling appointments with clients, sends and receives customer files and important documents, making sure the correct control and safeguard of it.
- Organizing internal and external team meetings and prepare itineraries to ensure all attendance are aware the updated information.
- Alerting team members to upcoming deadlines, making copies, running errands, preparing documents and organizing electronic files.
- Responsible for managing diaries, organizing events, business trips reservations
- Collects and produces high standard documents or forms for a variety processes, reports and publications.
- Updating record keeping, data management and project deliverables.
- Keeps track of project expenses and purchase receipts, logging the amounts in accounting software programs and spreadsheets. Running reports as required.
- Assistance by ordering supplies and products when inventories get low. Budgeting and a basic understanding of accounting help project assistants maintain proposed financial goals.
Qualifications and Skills
- Advance English Language
- 2 years administrative experience supporting a team
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with all level of internal and external "customers"
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Packages, Excel, Google Apps
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Must be self-motivated and personable with a flexible approach to the work required
Benefits and Perks